A Wrap up of Freshman Year??

As I sit in my bedroom taking my final exams for college, I can't help but reflect on my freshman year. It's really hard to wrap up a year that ended so unexpectedly. Even though things ended weird, I still think my freshman year of college was a success. I lived away from home for the first time states away for the first time, I met my bestfriend, I got good grades, and I nagivated the challenges and the fun of being a student-athlete.

Going into my freshman year, I was apprehensive; I didn't know a single person and I was four hours away from home. What I came to learn about myself, is that a lot my doubts about college life were unfounded. I didn't starve, I learned how to do laundry, I survived dorm life, I didn't go home every weekend, I didn't fail any classes, and I didn't get lost...too much.

It is unfourtunate that the year ended in a pandemic, with half of my things still in a dorm in Muncie, but I still loved my freshman year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathos

Critisism

The Contradiction of Virtue